web analytics

HASTCO Construction was founded 1976 in Emporia, Kansas. After purchasing the company  in 2005, Art and Nancy Kuehler decided that in order to better serve customers, it was time to relocate the office. In July of 2010, HASTCO Construction relocated to Topeka, Kansas. The business is 98% owned by Nancy Kuehler. The remaining 2% is owned by sons Shelby and Shaylon Kuehler. On December 21, 2010, the company was certified as Woman Owned Enterprise. In 2016, the Kansas Department of Commerce awarded Nancy with the “Kansas Woman Owned Construction Firm of the Year”. With Nancy’s expertise and guidance, the company is pursuing government and design-build projects with a focus on Energy Efficiencies. One thing has remained constant, HASTCO Construction’s reputation of quality and service. With more than three decades of design-build experience, HASTCO Construction has established itself as a leader in quality design and construction, and unsurpassed customer service. By bringing together a team of design and building professionals to work with each client, HASTCO Construction is able to offer better communication, more accurate cost estimates, and fewer changes. Customers get the building they envisioned at the price they expected.