1554 Hwy. 79 South
“Strong on Service” is not just Ag-Pro’s slogan, but their way of life. Ag-Pro is short for Agricultural Productivity Companies and was first used by the Frank Lyon Company in 1981 after the purchase of three John Deere dealerships in Arkansas. Over the years, that operation expanded to include seven dealerships in Arkansas with a focus on large agricultural products, as well as consumer merchandise.
Roof and Wall Treatments:
The pre-engineered building is manufactured by Star Buildings. The 26 ga. Galvalume Plus roof system has Double-Lok panels with 6″ insulation. The wall panels are 26 ga. Starmark, insulated with 4″ fiberglass full wall height, lined with Dura Rib panel.
With the equipment getting larger, there was a need for larger doors in the shop area. A 45’ x 20’ hydraulic lift door is installed on one end of the shop and a 22’ x 20’ overhead door installed on both sides of the bay.
With moving the south corporate office into this dealership facility, the owners wanted the office-look to a portion of the front elevation. In putting all of the offices on the second floor mezzanine and using brick on the front, a section of the front elevation has more of an office building appearance. A glass curtain wall on the second floor office looks down on the retail space of the facility.
With seven dealership locations in Arkansas, this John Deere facility will replace their existing facility in Stuttgart and will also house their south corporate offices, which are now located in a separate adjacent office to their existing facility.
In September, 2010, partners from the Boston Tractor group in Georgia acquired Ag-Pro, thereby taking it to a whole new level of service and performance. Boston Tractor was started in 1958, and is still owned and operated by the same people today. They have a reach across the southeast with dealerships in Georgia and Florida.